Friday, August 6, 2010

Style Savvy for the Nintendo DS

Style Savvy is a wonderful game for girls age nine and up, and it is even good for mothers who want practice styling clothes for their daughters! The concept is that you start as an amateur employee and you work your way up in the fashion world. It has fashion shows where you can compete for not only exclusive clothes for your wardrobe and store, but also a higher status in the fashion world. It contains a lot of reading, but the reading is not too advanced. Almost the only thing that gets me to put it down is when the battery gets low! It is my favorite DS game so far! I highly recommend it!




*Disclosure:  This review is my opinion of a game that I own.  I was not compensated for this review.

2 comments:

  1. As her mom, I can verify that she LOVES this game. She was even playing it while she was writing this review!
    Another plus is that this appears to be an ongoing game rather than one you play and finish quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see reviews from your point of review. Any suggestions for a 6 year old?

    ReplyDelete