Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Baby-Sitters Club Book 1: Kristy's Great Idea


Are you looking for a good book to read this summer? Why don't you try picking up Book 1 of the exciting Baby-Sitters Club series, Kristy's Great Idea. Join Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, and Stacy as they start a cool and convenient club that gives busy parents a quick and easy way to find a group of reliable Baby-Sitters in only one phone call. This club is a great idea, but soon this team discovers that starting a business isn't easy. Follow these smart sitters as they figure out how to deal with the hardest of problems, and strengthen their friendships along the way.

I was hardly able to put down this book after I started reading it. After finishing, I was sure to ask my parents for the next book in the series. Now I want to start baby-sitting!

The only problem with this book is that it is about 7th graders but it is on around a 4th grade reading level, so the content is perfect for me but the reading level is too easy. But on the other hand, if you want a quick read, this might just be the book for you. Maybe it will even teach you a few new baby-sitting skills!

I hope this review has been helpful to you! Be sure to leave a comment if you have time. I always love to hear my readers' thoughts. If you ever need advice on good books, movies, games, or even snacks, just leave a comment and I'll try to meet your request. Stay tuned for more fun and smart reviews!



No comments:

Post a Comment